- Training opportunities - You can access information about CIfA training and events
- Jobs Information and Training Service (JIST) free to CIfA members - keep up to date with jobs and training opportunities
- British Archaeological Jobs and Resource (BAJR) is another jobs resource and forum. Their Skills Passport can be used to build up a record of competence in archaeological skills.
- Council for British Archaeology (CBA) maintains a directory of UK archaeological employers. The education section has information about training and working in archaeology. CBA facilitates the Young Archaeologists Club
- Federation of Archaeological Managers and Employers (FAME)
- Creative Choices is the Sector Skills Council for the creative and cultural sector and provides tools, knowledge and networks about careers in the historic environment.
- Museums Association
- Society for Museum Archaeology
For more general information on careers in archaeology contact Anna at email@example.com.