In 2021, we changed to a fresh new look, incorporating some of the information from the Yearbook and Directory with information published in the Professional Practice Paper Archaeology: a guide for clients (2015). It is called 'Professional Archaeology: a guide for clients' and you can take a look here. Our plan is to update and re-release the guide each year with a different theme, showcasing the work of CIfA-accredited professionals through case studies.
If you are interested in advertising in the new Guide please contact Gordon Sorensen at Cathedral Communications.
You can still access the previous Yearbook articles below and the directories for individual accredited members and Registered organisations are both online here.
Yearbook and directory articles
- 2020 Yearbook articles Theme: showcasing new technology
- 2019 Yearbook articles Theme: research, impact and legacy
- 2018 Yearbook articles Theme: collaboration
- 2017 Yearbook articles Theme: innovation
- 2016 Yearbook articles Theme: archaeologists and client relationships
For earlier yearbooks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.